Energy efficient services development in Canary Islands hotels
Description of the EES
DALKIA Energia y Servicios is one of the first companies using energy supply contracting with biomass for energy efficiency improvements in buildings.
The main characteristics of the EES are:
- Selection of hotels with potential biomass demand;
- After the contract is signed DALKIA supplies the biomass replacing the conventional fuel as well as the acquisition, installation, operation, and maintenance of new equipment for sanitary hot water and pools water heating (secured price of biomass over the duration of the contract);
- The hotels benefit from a lower fuel cost (biomass) with new facilities and more comfort;
- Spanish government (National Energy Agency, IDAE) provides soft credits to biomass new installations to ESCOs, with a requirement of at least 10% energy savings;
- Biomcasa programme provided 1.0M € for these new installations.
Please download your brochure for more information: