Save your house by saving energy!
Description of the EES
RENESCO is the first company in the Baltics to utilise EPC for comprehensive energy savings renovations in multifamily residential buildings. The full process for one building takes about 12 months:
- Pre-selection of buildings and Cost-Benefit Analysis;
- Resident principal approval of an EPC (majority of flat owners decides);
- Energy and technical audits;
- Project design and signing final EPC;
- Application to subsidy;
- Tender for construction works;
- Actual construction work;
- Building into exploitation and receipt of subsidy.
The services comprised in the concluded EPC are carried out with a network of companies. RENESCO is the principal contractor and responsible for supervision and quality control.
RENESCO takes all financial and technical risks in building comprehensive renovation. RENESCO brings in commercial financing and uses forfeiting.
Please download your brochure for more information: